Once a new project has been registered, the Account Holder will need to submit any required documentation and/or affidavits proving eligibility for issuance.
Documents to submit include additional documentation proving the Account Holder is either the owner of the Generating Unit Facility or has the owner’s permission to act as the Responsible Party for such Generating Unit Facility.
The NC-RETS Administrator will review the submitted documentation and may require additional documentation to be submitted before a Generating Unit Facility or a Storage Facility is accepted as a Project.
To Upload Documents for a new NC-RETS project, User takes the following steps:
1. In the Account Dashboard, locate the Project Management module.
2. Under the Project Management module, locate the project that needs documents uploaded.
3. Select the View/Update Link under the Documents/Attestation Column to access the Upload screen.
4. On this screen, the Designated Representative will do the following:
a. Select from a list of Document types from the available drop-down.
• Eligible Fuel Output Calculation
• Derivation of EEC Spreadsheet
• SEPA Power Purchase Invoice
b. Select the [Browse] button to locate the document from a local file directory
c. Once the document is chosen, select [Open]
d. Complete the attachment/upload process by selecting the [Upload]
5. Repeat the steps above for each document that needs to be attached to the project record.
6. The NC-RETS Administrator will review the submitted documentation and may require additional documentation to be submitted before accepting.
Note: NC-RETS projects are validated almost exclusively using the NCUC Order and other documents in the docket.