To initiate an NC-RETS Certificate Transfer to Another Account Holder:
- Locate the Account Status module from the account dashboard (Home Page).
Note: Account Holder must be logged in to Account to make Transfer.
- Under the Account Status module, select an Active Certificates link.
Note: The transfer screen can be accessed by selecting any of the hyperlinked positions (i.e. Active, Retirement, Bulletin Board, Etc.)
- In the transfer screen, select the batch(s) of certificates that you wish to retire
- Selecting the top box in first column will select all certificates
- Adjust transfer quantity as needed
- Review the “Total Quantity” to transfer and Select [Batch Transfer]
Summary of Steps in Credit’s Transfer Screen (Steps 3,4 & 5 above):
- The Account Holder is then taken to the “Transfer Certificates” screen to finalize where the certificates will be transferred.
- Select the ‘Another Account Holder’ radio button transfer option, select the Account Holder from the drop down, and select the [Submit] button to initiate the transfer.
- After selecting the [Submit] button, a pop-up box will appear to confirm the action. To execute the transfer, select the [OK] button to transfer the certificates to the designated Account Holder.
Note: After initiating a certificate transfer to another Account Holder, the transferred certificates are marked as “Pending” in the Transferor’s Account until the Transferee either accepts or rejects the transfer. If rejected, the certificates will be returned to the Active Sub-account from which they were transferred.