All Generation and Capacity are tracked in NC-RETS in AC
Articles in this section
- When are Annual Attestations due and how are they Submitted?
- How do I register my renewable energy facility with the NC Utilities Commission?
- Do I need to register my Project with NCUC and NC-RETS?
- Is generation and capacity entered in AC or DC?
- Can a project’s details be changed once they are “Approved”?
- Who can register an energy efficiency, demand-side management or SEPA project?
- Why does my project registration show Pending status?
- Why can't I create a Forward Certificate Transfer for my new project?
- How long does it take to get a project approved?