To initiate an NC-RETS Certificate Transfer to Another Account Holder:
- Locate the Account Status module from the account dashboard (Home Page).
Note: Account Holder must be logged in to Account to make Export RECs.
- Under the Account Status module, select an Active Certificates link.
Note: The transfer screen can be accessed by selecting any of the hyperlinked positions (i.e. Active, Retirement, Bulletin Board, Etc.)
- In the transfer screen, select the batch(s) of certificates that you wish to retire. Selecting the top box in first column will select all certificates
- Adjust transfer quantity as needed.
- Review the “Total Quantity” to transfer and Select [Batch Transfer].
Summary of Steps in Credit’s Transfer Screen (Steps 3,4 & 5 above):
- The Account Holder is then taken to the “Transfer Certificates” screen to finalize where the certificates will be transferred.
- Select the ‘Export’ radio button transfer option, select the registry from the drop down, and select the [Submit] button to initiate the transfer. If the radio button is not activated then the transfer will not execute. You may need to fill in the Account ID/Account Name depending on which registry you select.
- After selecting the [Submit] button, a pop-up box will appear to confirm the action. To execute the transfer, select the [OK] button to transfer the certificates to the designated Account Holder.