NC-RETS Help Center
- Account Registration Process Overview
- Registering a New Account
- Activate New Account Registration
- Account Types
- Registering an NC-RETS Project
- NC-RETS Project Registration Process Overview
- Apply for certification with North Carolina Utilities Commission (NCUC)
- Uploading Documents/Attestations for an NC-RETS Project
Manage an Account
- Navigate NC-RETS Account Dashboard
- Navigate the NC-RETS Menu Bar
- Customize Account Dashboard
- Add/Edit Sub Accounts
- Add Account Logins
- Edit Privileges and Permissions
Meter Data Reporting
- Reporting and Issuance Timelines
- Report Generation Data by a Qualified Reporting Entity (QRE)
- Self-Report Generation Meter Data
- Accepting and Disputing Reported Data
- Prior Period Adjustments
- Accepting Reported Data
- Compliance Overview
- NC-RETS Compliance Reporting
- Reporting Retail Sales
- Review Reported Load/Retail Sales
Retire CertificatesSee All Articles
- View Active Certificates
- Certificate Transfers (Inter-Account Transfers)
- Accept Certificate Transfer
- Withdraw Certificate Transfer
- Reject Certificate Transfer
Forward Certificate (Recurring) Transfers
- Creating a New Forward Certificate Transfer
- Approve/Reject a Forward Certificate Transfer
- Check the Status of a Forward Certificate Transfer
- Removing or Modifying a Forward Certificate Transfer
Imports and ExportsSee All Articles
Bulletin BoardSee All Articles
Introduction to NC-RETSSee All Articles
How to contact the NC-RETS AdministratorSee All Articles
NC-RETS Support DocumentsSee All Articles
- How can I add additional certificates to a Compliance Subaccount after it has been submitted to the North Carolina Utilities Commission?
FAQ: GeneralSee All Articles
FAQ: Meter Data Reporting
- Does Fractional generation carry over and if so, where can I see it ?
- How due a change/adjust Fuel Splits for previously reported meter data?
- What is the oldest metering data that can be used to create an NC Certificate?
FAQ: Account Registration
- What account information is public?
- What type of account should I select to register?
- Where is my account activation email?
- I just activated my account. Why am I having issues logging into my account?
- Where can I find my Account ID?
FAQ: Project Registration
- When are Annual Attestations due and how are they Submitted?
- How do I register my renewable energy facility with the NC Utilities Commission?
- Do I need to register my Project with NCUC and NC-RETS?
- Is generation and capacity entered in AC or DC?
- Can a project’s details be changed once they are “Approved”?
- Who can register an energy efficiency, demand-side management or SEPA project?
FAQ: Forward Certificate Transfers
- Why didn’t I send or receive the expected quantity of certificates with a Forward Certificate Transfer?
- How can I see the history of my Forward Certificate Transfers?
- Why would a Forward Certificate Transfer get rejected?
- Why don’t I see my project in the drop down from the Create Forward Certificate Transfer screen?