Add New Subaccounts
An Account Holder can create additional Active and Retirement Subaccounts by selecting the [Create New Subaccount] link located in the Account Status module from the NC-RETS Dashboard.Alternatively, Sub-Accounts can be added by selecting the [Create New Sub-Account] link located in the Account Status Module
- Select the Sub Account Type
- Active for additional Active Subaccounts
- Retirement for Additional Retirement subaccounts
- Designate a Name/Alias. The name can be the purpose for the retirements or other identifying labels
- Designate Open - Yes for Subaccounts that are active or Open - No for subaccounts that are inactive
- Status Reason is an optional administrative field to note metadata about the current status.
- The Status Effective Date is a read-only administrative field to capture the date of the current status.
An Account Holder can edit Active Subaccounts by selecting the hyperlinked name of the subaccount from the Account Status Module. The subaccount registration fields can be updated and saved.
A Subaccount can be deactivated by selecting the Open No radio button
The Subaccount registration screen will display all projects that currently deposit certificates into this subaccount.
To deactivate an active subaccount, select the Open - 'No' radio button.