Change Password: How to Change your own Password
All NC-RETS Account Holders have the ability to change their login password
- From the Account Dashboard, Select the ‘Change Password’ link on the menu bar at the top right.
- In the Password Change screen, enter the password in all the fields on the Password Change screen. Note: There is a requirement for all passwords. Please see the screenshot for more details.
- Select the [Change] button to change the password for the Login Name.
Change Passwords: Logins Assigned to the Account
Only the Account Manager can change the Password for a Supervisor or View-only login.
- In the Account Dashboard, go to the Account Management module and selects the ‘Review/Edit/Add Logins’ hyperlink as shown below:
- In the Login Management, select the hyperlink in the ‘Login Name’ Column
- In the “Login Information” screen, enter new “Password” and “Confirm Password’.
- Select the [OK] button to deactivate login.
Note: The account manager will need to send the revised password to the owner of the login. The owner of the login will login and be prompted to create a new password.
Change Passwords: Forgot Password
When a password is forgotten or misplaced, the user can update their own password using the 'Forgot Password?' link located on the Login screen
- In the Login screen, select the 'Forgot Password?' link located.
- Enter your Login, complete the Word Verification and press the [Reset Password] button
- In the “Reset Password" screen, enter the "Security Answer" and select [Reset] to request a new password.
- A new password will be sent to the email associated with the login. Please check your spam mail in case the email is sent there. If you do not recall the email associated with the login, contact your NCRETS administrator.