The NC-RETS Account Manager is in charge of logins for all users in their account. Only the Account Manager can add new logins, edit existing logins/roles, and deactivate logins from their account.
Add New Logins
1. From the Account Dashboard, go to the Account Management module and select the ‘Review/Edit/Add Logins’ hyperlink as shown below:
2. From the Account Management screen, select the ‘Add New Login button.
3. From the Login Information screen, enter data into the fields on the form and designate login privilege for assigned to the login.
The following information is required:
- Privilege Description
- Account Holder – Supervisor-User is permitted to register projects and manage certificates
- Account Holder - View Only-User is only permitted to view account reports
- Login Contact Information
- Unique Name Required
- Contact Address can be unique or the same as the account holder
- Login Mailing Information
- Mailing address can be the as the Contact Address
- Login Information
- Security Question and Answer (This field must be filled out in order for users to reset their password.
- Active checkbox
- Note after creating a login, you can deactivate logins by unclicking the Active checkbox.
4. Select the [OK] button to move to the ‘Privilege Login Management’ page
5. Establish permissions for the new user by selecting applicable checkboxes in the following two sections:
- Generation Privilege Login Management
- Sub-Account Privilege Login Management (Certificate Management and Maintenance)
6. Select [Ok] to finalize information and new login will be created
Note: New Account Holders will be prompted to change the password after initial login after logging in with the password provided by the Account Manager that created the login.